Searchology Digital Marketing & Advertising Services at a glance
We provide a host of digital marketing and advertising at affordable prices without extended contracts or long-term commitments. Our services provide premium exposure on Google, Google Mobile, Bing, Yahoo!, Facebook, and many others. Below is a short list of our NATIONAL and LOCAL digital marketing services. With over 20 years of digital marketing excellence, we want to become your digital marketing agency.
- Google Ads – Google Ad Audits
- Search Engine Optimization – on and off-page
- Local Listings and Local Business Management
- Link building and local citations
- Review building and Internet Reputation Management
- Content creation and distribution
- Social Media – paid and natural services
- Google Analytics and Google Analytics G4 updates
- Full reporting services – custom reporting, MOZ, Agency Analytics, and many others
- Search engine optimization Audits and recommendations
- Digital Transformations
- SEO Training
- Digital marketing training
- Affiliate marketing
- WordPress and website design
We love digital marketing and advertising
Searchology and our founder, Alton J. Duderstadt II, has spent years in sales, direct mail, and the magazine business before making the step into Digital A&M in early 2001. We have spent years building our reputation and our digital expertise to ensure our clients have the very best staff to serve their digital needs. We love digital so much that we even came up with a concept for the Ten Disciplines of Digital Marketing. We believe that the foundation really is the most vital element of any digital effort.
The Seven Disciplines of Digital Marketing:
- Website design/usability
- Search Engine Optimization [on and off page]
- Website marketing [compelling on-page copy and content]
- Website advertising (out-bound) [pay per click, display, email, social media advertising, contextual, etc.]
- Website content (inbound) [blogs, videos, infographics, white papers, reports, etc.]
- Content distribution/content creation
- Website tracking [MOZ, Lead Forensics, etc.]
- Company reviews
- Local Listings and Local Search Engine Optimization
- Tracking & Reporting
We have the skills, team, and expertise to provide your company and brand with every digital discipline you need to succeed online. We have spent well over 10,000 hours in our craft and we want to share our knowledge with you. We believe an informed and educated client is the best type of client to have. The more YOU know the better we can work together as a team to achieve your goals.
We are your partner, sounding board, and internal go-to digital team
Our digital marketing is truly a result of what clients need versus what they want. A social media campaign may be good for some clients but will eventually fail for others. Our offerings are based on needs, wants, and balance with what truly works. This is why we have been able to maintain an 85% client retention rate over the years. Our deep respect for our clients and our ability to provide real services with real results.
Why Digital Vs. Traditional Marketing & Advertising?
- It is more cost-effective to advertise online than in any other medium
- The Internet has the largest reach with the greatest capability of targeting the right audience at the right time
- Traditional cost per lead [CPL] can be over $333.33 – in many cases with paid search and other channels, the CPL is lower than $50.00 per CPL
- Results for digital marketing and advertising are nearly instantaneous
- Digital formats are very pliable and we can bend them at will and on the fly
- The average cost of a billboard will run you $11,000 to $22,000 for 4 weeks – we can run campaigns for $1,000 per month that have trackable and tangible results
Find out more by giving us a call. It is free of charge and we are always delighted to speak with new prospective clients and partners. 1.312.316.7202.