Searchology & Lead Forensics Partnership
Searchology is proud to announce our partnership with Lead Forensics. Lead Forensics is one of the world’s leading website tracking solutions providing the information that cannot be provided by most website tracking tools. Because of our partnership with Lead Forensics, we are able to work with your company on analytics tracking, usage, implementation and much more.
Lead Forensics Website Tracking for 100% Website Transparency
Lead Forensics is the industry leader in website visitor tracking, created with first-hand experience of the challenges faced by B2B Sales and Marketing teams. With research showing that 98% of website visitors never enquire, Lead Forensics can maximize your website ROI by identifying the anonymous visitors on your site and turbocharge your lead generation.
The Lead Forensics solution gives you the anonymous visitors business name, address, phone number, industry, turnover and employee numbers, as well as the pages viewed on your website. Improve ROI from your online marketing and lead generation activity by using this information to target prospect leads more effectively, based on their behaviour on your website.
Truly measure the volume of traffic to your website and the sources they came from.
Access real-time intelligence that shows exactly who your visitors are and what they are looking for. For the companies that are interested in your products and services Lead Forensics will tell you;
- Business name location website address
- Telephone number
- Credit Score & Key Financial Information Empower your Sales team with the insight they need whilst your prospects are in the market for your services.
- Build a fuller picture of the engagement driven by your marketing campaign and generate management reports. Use the reports to benchmark the performance of your campaigns and generate management reports.
- How well your pay per click, messaging, and search engine optimization messages are working and how you can tailor your message
- Time and website channels that triggered the visit.
- How many times the company has visited your site.
- How long the company has stayed on each page.
- Additional contact information can be added in order to reach out to individuals within the visiting company.
- Email notification set up to your own bespoke criteria, making sure you never miss an important lead.
- Desktop notification app and auto refresh function to see new leads arrive in real time.
- Quick colour referencing to quickly identify your top opportunities and keep a track of your customer and competitor website activity.
- View the full visit history including all pages views, historical visits from the same company and the number of unique visitors from that organisation.
- Customizable setup to get straight to the information that matters to you.
- Client support and recommendations.
Get more out of your website analytics. Find our more about Lead Forensics and give us a call at 312.316.7202 to get your free trial started.