SEO Audits done by phone
Yes, we can provide you with your custom SEO audit in two ways.
- By phone – all of the primary SEO components will be covered on our first phone call. Searchology has multiple tools at our disposal to provide you with a detailed list of outstanding SEO items that need to be addressed. Expect our call to last for 45 minutes to 1 hour. The call is free. The SEO audit is free. So what is stopping you? Call 1.312.316.7202 now.
- By email/Word doc – this option is a little more nuanced and provides much of the same content that a call would provide you…in written form.
Why are we offering a free SEO audit done by hand?
We want to remove the ‘man behind the green curtain’ approach to search engine optimization and digital marketing. If you are willing to take the time, submit a request and have a conversation with us…we are more than happy to provide you with a custom SEO audit free of charge. There are no obligations on your part…we simply want the opportunity to help you. Our SEO audits include:
- Keyword review [please provide in the form below]
- HTML validation
- Content density scoring
- On-page metadata review
- Page count, quality and user experience review
- Inbound link count
- Sitemaps – XML/robots.txt
- ALT tags
- Broken pages/links
- Metadata review
- Title tags
- H1 tags
- Keyword tags
- Meta descriptions
- Https compliance
- Mobility issues and speed issues
- Website usability
- And a brief review or your top competitors
- Full SEO audits contain 200 to 250 components
Why SEO matters
Search engine optimization takes time. Very much like cooking a beef stew. Just as a good stew needs time to cook…so does SEO. This is why SEO matters to your business:
- Most 73% of search engine users don’t make it past page 1 of the Google Search Results [SERPS]
- The number one position on a natural search result can gain up to 25% of a keyword search volume
- “Voice” search now ensnares at least 40% of U.S. adults ones per day
- Long tail keyword search terms are easier to optimize for
- 91% of Google clicks go to the first page
- 50% of Internet users don’t know the difference between paid ads and natural listings
- Over 50% of all Internet traffic is organic
- Website content is how you can reach your target audience
- Superior website design and WordPress websites out preform sites with poor speed and usability
- Business websites that have more content and high-quality content get 6x more leads than lower quality sites
Google Ad Words Management
Do you have a Google Ad Words account that needs help? We will provide a free audit for you as well. Submit your information below for your free review. All we ask is time to review your SEO audit with you in order to provide you and your business with complete transparency. We can provide you with a review over the phone as well.