What makes Searchology different than other Chicago SEO Firms?
We are NOT another Chicago SEO firm. We are something entirely different. We were established in 2009 after the massive crash created by the ‘too big to fail’ banks. We resisted the idea that shuttering doors was the way to help improve our economy. In fact, our first client joined us in September 2009 and they remain a client today. So why are we so different?
- Digital Competence – We don’t focus only on search engine optimization. Since our inception in 2007, Mr. Alton J. Duderstadt II [Founder/President/Chief Searchologist/Drummer At Large], knew that a holistic approach was the most important strategy to the digital conundrum. We use analytics, competitive analysis, paid search, social media strategies, and much more to help every client achieve their goals. Moreover, our vision is driven by years of real, practical, and proven tactics that work.
- Code of Conduct and Ethics – If we make mistakes and are fully transparent about it. Digital marketing is NOT easy. If it were, everyone would do it. If we make a mistake…we admit it and fix it. We provide truth in everything we do. We provide you with REAL actionable items to help move every project forward. Our code, our ethics, ensure that we own up to everything and never promise a moon we cannot deliver. More importantly, if you’ve made it this far, we stand by our clients and always take ownership of our work.
- Our Relationship with you matters – Business SHOULD be based on trust. We adhere to building relationships and helping your company succeed in an ever-changing digital landscape. Sometimes that requires leaning on one another when challenges arise. Strong relationships make for excellent digital partnerships.
- We are NOT your Vendor – Searchology does NOT want to be your Internet marketing vendor. We seek to be your digital marketing arm. We can help with every aspect of your digital presence…vendors are those who may or may not be reliable. We will always work to get you the very best results we can.
- Digital marketing experience – We have worked with some of the biggest brands in Chicago and across the nation. We have worked with Summer Fest, Buell Motorcycles, Chicago Board of Trade, Elite Staffing, Creative Circle, Garrett Popcorn, and many others. For every client mentioned, we went above and beyond what any other Chicago firm would. We provided deep insight and strategies that helped them succeed.
- Cost Effective – We do not recommend you pay for services and digital channels that won’t get you the results you need. We don’t ask or recommend you use platforms are cost too much and deliver too little. We are determined to find the very best channels and cost-saving measures without losing quality tracking or traffic.
- Big Agency Fees don’t apply – We don’t ask for big fees. Why? Simply put…we don’t have the overhead nor the location to ask for heavy fees or long-term contracts.