Top 10 Commandments of Search Engine Optimization [Part 1]
And the Cheif Searchologist spoke saying, “I search therefore I am. And being of, for, about, and that I do live by the search…I put fourth to you these 10 Search Engine Commandments to pull you from the hands of insanity and perpetual aggrivation.
- You shall not trust any SEO firm which guarantees top placement for thy keywords.
- Thou shall not create duplicate content.
- Thou shall not steal content and spinneth said content for your own site or purpose.
- Thou shall not buyest links for the Google gods will surly punish thee.
- You shall not Google-Bomb thy neighbor.
- Thou shall not write false reviews to improveth thy reputation.
- Thou shall not believeth that social media is thy savior nor that social media can be totally controlled or contained from the occasional bad review.
- Thou shall holdeth thy search engine optimization firm accountable for deliverables and results.
- Thou must takest great efforts to be proactive in all search marketing efforts.
- Thou shall not fail to address all Meta Data, internal links, and URL structure.”